- You hang out on Stackoverflow;
- You ache to work for a startup. You understand that startups grow and become huge, or fail and die. This does not scare you – you find it exciting;
- You are itching for real responsibility – to be in a position where you can really make or break the company;
- You want to build something huge that will change the way all your friends and family look for services;
- You hate bureaucracy and the slowness of big corporations. You experienced it and are depressed at the thought of working there again;
- You don’t like symbols of power. You want to work in a small team, in an open-space startup-like environment without corner offices or fancy furniture;
- You figure things out. You do not expect nor need hand-holding;
Skills & Requirements
- You have a DevOps mindset and are used to working in an agile (scrum / kanban) environment.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Graduate in the field of information technology or similar, alternatively corresponding working experience.
- At least 5 years of PHP experience (Symfony2/CakePHP2/Laravel knowledge is a plus).
Your job: Rockstar PHP Dev
- You will be responsible for our product – our website. You work with the rest of the company to properly prioritize and draft a development roadmap; then ensure it all happens.
- You will inherit code that has been written by someone else. You will take full ownership of it, evaluate it and become familiar with it. You are free to re-write it where you feel necessary; but you are able to compromise and prioritize.
- You need to ensure that everything will scale. Stay ahead of the curve – with the growth that we will experience, what works this month may unsuitable 1 month down the line.
Your career path: stellar candidates grow quickly, will be placed in charge of teams of people and cover executive roles.
ProntoPro mette in contatto i migliori professionisti con i clienti ideali. Vogliamo diventare sinonimi di qualità dei servizi ed eliminare tutte le incertezze dovute alla mancanza di informazioni per permettere a tutti di concentrarsi solo sull’ottenere il risultato ottimale.