Here at WindKinetic, we are providing reliable source of power to the many small remote electrical application located worldwide.
As our Online Marketing & Brand Manager you will be responsible for driving traffic to our site, optimizing e-commerce conversion as well as managing brand performance and reputation.
- Support the CEO team on a variety of cross-functional initiatives including website and intranet rebuilds, case study and content development,
- Assist in the establishment and execution of brand best practices and guidelines across various internal and external channels.
- Contribute to the creation of corporate materials including but not limited to presentations, graphics, videos and collateral.
- SEO/SEM campaigns, analysis, performance reporting, website audits, content audits, copy creation, consulting, training, and social media strategy and reporting.
- Create and distribute marketing email campaigns; track and report effectiveness.
- Monitor digital content analytics and report on activity and trends related to traffic sources, paths, bounce rates, conversions and keywords/phrases searched.
- Write social media posts, blog entries and contribute to overall strategy for online reputation management, and maintain editorial production calendars for all digital content.
- Provide recommendations for optimizing content and implementing strategies in response to analytical findings.
- Research, make recommendations and implement reputation management strategies.
Skills and experience
- 2-3 years of SEO experience,
- Minimum 3-5 years of Brand management experience is needed
- Knowledge of Magento e-commerce platform.
- Desire to work collaboratively and continually achieve higher levels of accountability
- Actively participate in an entrepreneurial-minded, results-oriented team
- Capable to collaborate and communicate with cross functional teams working remotely
- You look for inspiration everywhere