We’re looking for a co-founder and partner to take on the role Future CFO/Accounting Manager.
We need an entrepreneur minded, detail-oriented financial to help us grow. This is someone we envision working side by side with our team as we grow, raise more money, and gain market share.
You will be responsible for all areas relating to finance and accounting operation. He will first have to fully set up the accounting office, ensuring day by day orders workflows. The Resource will supervise future staff and will ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
At early stage as first finance employee You will directly carry on all accounting activities.
At same time you will contribute side by side with the CEO to design the financial part of the company.
Responibilities and Duties
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Managing cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits
- Develop / maintain financial infrastructure that operates with efficiency, flexibility and speed
- Create/track annual financial forecast and budget and sales plan
- Establishment of metrics to measure success of plan
- Oversee cash flow planning, long-term budgetary planning and cost management.
- Review expenses and recommend areas of cost saving