Scooterino is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join its team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving organic & paid growth to Scooterino’s website & App through SEO, SEM, FB Adv, Google Ads aligned to our content marketing strategy. This role partners closely with the creative, campaign, and operations marketing managers to distribute, measure and report on campaign performance.
The candidate who will most shine in this role possesses original taste, is wildly curious, finds themselves constantly dissatisfied with the status quo, and has an uncanny ability to connect the dots across ideas and teams.
- Drive organic growth of Scooterino’s website through exceptional SEO and SEM aligned to our content marketing strategy.
- Create and execute demand generation, paid search strategies, design and structure campaigns to maximize ROI and revenue
- Measure and optimize paid search, display and video advertising and direct response social campaigns
- Research our audience to make sure every online interaction adds value to our current and future customers.
- Define and implement action plans to reach CPA, CPC, CPM and LTV goals.
- Build and track creatives utilizing A/B testing systems
- Building out and launching campaigns on Fbook and other channels
- Analyzing campaign performance
- Creating reports
- Build targeting for multiple user segments: potential customers, existing customers, potential drivers
- Build and maintain dashboards to track marketing KPIs and trends
- Use data analysis and predictive modeling methods to identify, model, and evaluate customer acquisition and engagement strategies
- Provide ad-hoc data analysis when requested
- Help manage Marketing Automation platform
- Own customer/driver acquisition campaign: planning, launching, execution and optimization
- Monitor a diverse set of search terms to ensure the content we produce is matched to our audience’s needs.
- Optimize digital marketing efforts to ensure an efficient customer lifetime value to customer acquisition cost ratio for all organic channels.
- Analyze keywords, web traffic, and market trends to make data-driven decisions.
- Collaborate with the User Growth and Web Design teams to improve user conversion and engagement.
- Help content producers throughout the company apply SEO and social best practices to maximize the reach of their content.
- Apply best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices and techniques.
- 3-5 years of relevant digital/online marketing experience with significant B2C experience, including managing SEO, SEM, social media engagement, PPC, display, mobile advertising, content syndication, building video channels
- Deep expertise with SEO and Social Media.
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as Moz, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Bizible, Crazy Egg, Fbook ads, and UserTesting
- An advocate for customer-focused, data-driven decisions.
- Experience applying human centered design principles.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong background in marketing to technical audiences.
- Professional english & italian speaking and writing capabilities
- Expert in targeting, bids and pricing, A/B testing, messaging.
- Self-starter. Able to learn quickly, prioritize effectively and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive compensation
- Free Scooterino rides 😉
- Stock options
- Challenging yet laid-back work environment
- Team activities and outings
- Wicked-smart coworkers with a lot of knowledge and experience to share
Utilizza il tuo scooter a costo zero.
Ogni giorno guidi in città con un posto libero sul tuo Scooter. Condividilo con un membro della comunità che va nella tua stesa direzione. In cambio del passaggio ti aiuterà a coprire le spese del tuo Scooter con un rimborso!